Tuesday 25 August 2015

Mozart

Evening All,

Working hard on lots of projects at the moment. Finishing off some wedding bits for a Wedding next month, making cards for another customer and preparing for various upcoming events I am attending. Busy Busy!

However today has been a slow crafting day, spent pondering over fond memories of my feline friend Mozart, who sadly passed away last night. She was a great friend, comfort and companion for the last 16 years, to me and to my Dad, who she has lived with for the 8 years or so.

It is a privilege to remember her through my Business name,  an amalgamation of her name and mine.

R.I.P. Mo xxx



2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. They more than just a pet, they are a part of our family. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Yes she definitely was more than a pet, sorry to see her go x

      Delete