Wednesday 22 July 2015

On my Crafting Journey again

Afternoon All,

I keep starting my last few posts with an apology for the lack of posting...this one will be slightly different.

Yes I am sorry I haven't been posting. I completely lost my crafting mojo earlier in the year, struggled for ideas and inspiration, wondering how to carry on and where I wanted to be and what I wanted to achieve.  So after a lot of thought and soul searching, I've come to the realisation that I can't give up, I love my crafting too much. So now, I am on my Crafting Journey again. My challenge is to make something new every day,  re-build my website and get my business really going.

Here's a recent make - beaded bookmarks - to wet your appetite for things to come.


Thank you all for your continued support


No comments:

Post a Comment