Friday 27 June 2014

A Mad and Exciting Day

Morning All,

Yes it's early...thank you Elliot for waking me at 5am this morning. We are now camped out downstairs waiting for Daddy and Sophie to wake and a normal Friday to kick in.

Although after yesterday I am now beginning to see what a normal day will be like....and it's quite exciting. After the positive sale table at Little Mouslings on Wednesday and all the feedback and suggestions that came with it, I sat down to dabble with a Thank You Teacher Box Card. This is what I came up with.


I was so pleased with it, I posted it on Facebook...I've already received some requests and hopefully more to come as again there has been some very positive feedback on this, especially as it can be personalised to include teachers names and messages on the stars.

So yesterday, while Sophie played out in the sunshine and Elliot played inside on his mat, between naps, lunch, phone calls and coffee, I had a very productive day making and taking orders and watching my online presence grow. It was great. Here's to more of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment